2016 Nissan Altima vs. 2016 Honda Accord
The 2016 Nissan Altima and the 2016 Honda Accord are both great cars, but you can only choose one sedan for you and your family. Each vehicle has its strengths, but when it comes down to it, the Altima is just the better choice.
Prices, Performance, and Features
Both have comparable starting MSRPs - in the $22,000 to $23,000 range, depending on whether you choose manual or automatic transmission. However, the Altima gives you better features and performance for a lower starting price. When choosing the 2016 Altima 2.5, you get:
- 27/39 City/Highway MPG
- 182 HP, 2.5 L, 4-Cylinder Engine
- Aerodynamic, Aggressive Exterior Design
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display
- Bluetooth and Other Modern Technology Features
These are just the tip of the iceberg. Each Altima trim level adds more great features and boosts your car’s performance without breaking the bank. If you want even more power, you can choose a 3.5-liter engine, which delivers 270 horsepower, superb handling, and even faster acceleration.
As you increase trim levels with the Honda Accord, the prices climb sharply. The top trim level for the Accord will run you around $2,000 more than the Altima’s highest trim level.
Nissan has an industry-leading track record when it comes to safety, so you can trust that you are in good hands. Despite its affordable price, your 2016 Altima comes loaded with safety features.
Here are a few of the most prominent:
- Blind Spot Warning - An indicator light will alert you when another vehicle is in your blind spot and chime if your turn signal is on.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert - When backing out of a parking space, this alert will help you stay aware of hard-to-see traffic.
- Intelligent Cruise Control - Other cruise control will maintain the same speed regardless of other car speeds, but Nissan’s Intelligent Cruise Control will adjust your speed and keep you at a safe distance
Other features include Forward Emergency Braking, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, External Ground Lighting, and more. The 2016 Honda Accord offers safety features of its own, including many of the same features already offered by the Nissan Altima. With the Altima, you just get more bang for your buck.
Test Drive the 2016 Nissan Altima Today
Why wait to take it for a spin? Stuart Nissan is proud to be the #1 Nissan dealership in the area, serving Enid, Stillwater, Fairview, Ponca City, Alva, Blackwell, Woodward, and surrounding communities.
Test drive your Altima today to see why it’s the best sedan for you and your family! To get behind the wheel, stop by our lot or call 1-800-749-9636!