2016 Nissan Sentra vs. 2016 Toyota Corolla
The 2016 Nissan Sentra and the 2016 Toyota Corolla are two of the best choices if you’re in the market for a sedan that’s affordable, trendy, and reliable. But when you compare them side by side, which one is the best buy? All things considered, the 2016 Nissan Sentra beats the 2016 Toyota Corolla across the board. Let’s find out why.
Price, Performance, and Features
Price and Performance
For one thing, the Sentra’s starting MSRP beats the Corolla’s by more than $500. And when it comes to gas mileage, the Sentra also comes out on top. Compare these stats:
- The Sentra MSRP starts at $16,780
- The Corolla MSRP starts at $17,300
- The Sentra starts at 30/40 City/Highway MPG
- The Corolla starts at 28/37 City/Highway MPG
Here’s what you get with the 2016 Nissan Sentra (and much more):
- Sporty Trim - Inside and Out
- NissanConnect - For Navigation, App Connectivity, SiriusXM, and More
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Bluetooth - For Hands-Free, Instant Connection to Your Devices
- Intelligent Cruise Control - Automatically Adjusts Distance to Other Vehicles
As if those standard perks weren’t enough, this Nissan comes loaded with safety features, including:
- RearView Monitor
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 6 Standard Air Bags
- Anti-Lock Brakes with Electronic Brake Force Distribution
With a new suspension, an upgraded chassis, and electronic steering, you will experience top-notch handling and unparalleled performance. It’s true that the 2016 Toyota Corolla has upgraded its vehicle when it comes to style, but design isn’t everything. You need a vehicle that is stylish, powerful, safe, and reliable.
Stuart Nissan serves customers throughout Enid and surrounding towns in Oklahoma. We are conveniently located to nearby communities, including Ponca City, Stillwater, Fairview, Alva, Blackwell, and Woodward. To find out why the 2016 Nissan Sentra is the right car for you and your family, get in touch! Hop behind the wheel by calling 1-800-749-9636, or simply stop by our lot.