Spring Service for Your Nissan
Spring is fast approaching in Enid, OK. Now is a good time to think about the service your Nissan might need before the hot summer months. After the strange winter weather, it’s time to do a check-up on your car to ensure that it’s ready for the changing temperatures ahead.
- Check Alignment and Suspension: Driving over potholes or in other rough conditions can throw off your car’s alignment. You might know that you have an issue because your vehicle pulls to one side when you’re driving. Steering wheel vibration is another sign.
- Change Your Oil: If you don’t keep yourself on a strict schedule with oil changes, now is the time to have it changed. If you don’t keep an eye on your oil, you could be looking at costly engine repairs before you know it. We’ll make your oil change quick and get you on a service schedule that works for you and your vehicle at our service department in Enid.
- Look at Your Tires: Now is the time to check your tire pressure. Don’t forget to also check your spare tire! Now might also be a good time for a tire rotation. At Stuart Nissan, we can inspect your tires and recommend the service that is right for you.
- Inspect Your Brakes: What could be more important than properly functioning brakes? Sometimes it’s easy to forget about having them inspected until you start to hear squeaking or have problems. Let spring be the time that you are ahead of the game. Have your brakes inspected at Stuart Nissan.
- Clean Your Interior: Winter can make the inside of your car pretty messy. Now is a good time to get the interior of your car back in great condition. Ask the experts at Stuart Nissan what products are right for the materials in your car to get started.
At Stuart Nissan, we're here to meet all of your parts and service needs. We can help you maintain your car at the proper intervals and take care of any repairs that may need to be done, regardless of the make or model. Schedule your spring service today.