2016 Nissan Versa vs. 2016 Chevy Sonic
The 2016 Nissan Versa and the 2016 Chevy Sonic prove that big things can come in small packages. When you want a little car that delivers great gas mileage and gets you where you need to be, these two “big little cars” have probably crossed your mind.
If you’re in the market for a small, affordable car that does it all - and is fun to drive - which one should you choose?
Price, Features, and Safety
As usual, Nissan delivers the best cars at the best prices. Both Nissan Versa models, the Sedan and the Note, start lower than the Chevy Sonic. Here are starting MSRPs for all three:
- Nissan Versa Sedan - $11,990
- Nissan Versa Note - $14,230
- Chevy Sonic - $14,345
When it comes to features, the Nissan Versa delivers. Whether you go for the Sedan or the Note, here are just a few of the available perks:
- 5 Seats and 4 Doors
- Plenty of Seating Room and Cargo Space
- 40 MPG Highway Efficiency with S Plus and Higher Trims
- Cutting-Edge Technology, Including iPhone Integration
Nissan knows that safety is a big concern for drivers and their passengers, so this industry leader has packed these “big little cars” with the best safety features that money can buy. Here are just a few:
- Around View Monitor - Four Cameras give you a 360-degree view around the Versa Note, making parking safer and easier.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control System - The Versa Sedan and the Versa Note both have advanced stability control to increase control and response time.
- Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist - Whichever Versa suits your tastes, these state-of-the-art braking systems automatically adjust braking force as needed, to give you more braking power when you need it, where you need it.
The 2016 Chevy Sonic has air bags, lane departure warning, and a rearview camera, but these don’t hold a candle to the Around View Monitor and the other safety systems offered with the Nissan Versa models.
The Choice is Clear
The 2016 Nissan Versa Note and the 2016 Nissan Versa Sedan are the best choice if you want a feature-packed car that is fun, safe, and compact, but don’t take our word for it! Test drive the Nissan Versa today!
Visit Stuart Nissan in Enid, Oklahoma, to get behind the wheel of this little big car. Stuart Nissan is the premier Nissan dealership in Enid, serving Enid and surrounding communities, including Stillwater, Fairview, Ponca City, Alva, Blackwell, and Woodward. Schedule your test drive by calling 1-800-749-9636 today!